School of Arts and Social Science, The Open University of Hong Kong (OUHK)
The School of Arts and Social Science, OUHK, offers postgraduate, undergraduate, and sub-degree Psychology programmes, which covers different disciplines, including Development Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Abnormal Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Intervention and Therapy for Autism Spectrum Disorder, Applied Psychology and Industrial and organizational psychology. The programmes are offered in full-time and part-time (distance learning) modes, catering for both students and working adults.
- Master of Social Sciences in Autism Spectrum Disorder (Face-to-face)
- Master of Social Sciences in Industrial-Organizational Psychology (Face-to-face)
- Bachelor of Social Sciences and Bachelor of Social Sciences with Honours in Psychology Studies (Distance Learning)
- Bachelor of Social Sciences with Honours in Psychology (9001) (Face-to-face)
- Bachelor of Social Sciences with Honours in Psychology (Senior Year Entry) (Face-to-face)
- Higher Diploma in Psychology - HDP (Distance Learning)